Lorien Lodge sits high in a peaceful setting in the village of Breakish, on the Isle of Skye. The Lodge offers modern facilities paired with the most amazing views and relaxing setting to provide unique Isle of Skye accommodation.
Lorien Lodge was built by the owner John M. Macleod, a joiner living in the local area – with a little help from family and friends! The Lodge started life as a pile of red pine logs which arrived on the back of a trailer all the way from Finland. Now finished to a very high standard, Lorien Lodge offers comfortable, modern self-catering accommodation for those wishing to explore this Scottish Isle.
At a glance
- Open plan kitchen/living area with amazing views
- Spacious bathroom with option of bath or shower
- Twin bedroom on groundfloor
- Double bedroom on mezzanine floor with separate seating area
- Decking around the building for enjoyable al fresco dining experiences
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Free wi-fi
- On-site car parking
- Close to restaurants and a great base for exploring the rest of the island
- No smoking
- No pets
See full terms and conditions.